Below you will find a selection of biographies and galleries of some of the Suburb's early architects.
- Cecil George Butler (1897 - 1947)
- Designed some 640 Suburb buildings between 1922 and 1938.
- Courtenay Melville Crickmer (1879 - 1971)
- Designed many buildings at Hampstead and at Letchworth, and worked alongside Raymond Unwin at Gretna and Eastriggs during the First World War.
- Geoffry Lucas (1872 - 1947)
- Designed 38 buildings at Hampstead and many more at Letchworth, Hitchin and elsewhere.
- George Lister Sutcliffe (1864 - 1915)
- Designed around 400 Suburb buildings, as well as others at Brentham and Wavertree.
- Charles Paget Wade (1883 - 1956)
- Designed a small number of Suburb structures and houses, as well as illustrating Raymond Unwin's Town Planning in Practice
More coming soon...